Monday, December 24, 2007

Week 16

Well, here we are at Christmas already! Friday was the four month mark and everything is going well so far. The next big ultrasound comes in a little over a week and then we'll know the gender and, hopefully, that we have a healthy baby. Neighter of us care if we have a boy or girl, but it amazes me how everybody has their mind made up whether it's a boy or girl. I should set up a betting pool and make some baby-money off of this trend!

Only five more months to go before fatherhood! It's exciting and scary all at once. Being that I'm going into this without a clue; I should really start to read up on things more. I am an only child, my cousins are all much younger than me, and I hardly know anybody that has young children; so really I haven't had much exposure to babies. Of course, this may be beneficial in that I'm not going to be adhering to every old wives tale or be stuck in one mindset. I can take a fresh approach and, despite being scared to death of screwing up, I'm sure I'll make it through OK. Wish me luck!

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: